My client is a prestigious organisation that seeks to support the UK’s medical profession. With a diverse business model their income ranges from commercial sales and events management to membership fees and donations. At present they are looking for a Management Accountant to support them through a finance change programme.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts, including KPI’s.
- Ensure monthly journals are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Preparation of UK and international VAT returns.
- Work with Financial Business Partners to produce consolidation of annual budgets and forecasts for review.
- Provision of financial information to department managers.
The successful candidate will either be fully qualified or at the final stages of their professional exams. With a good practical awareness of management accounts, your CV will also show a strong understanding of VAT. Candidates coming from a technical background and looking to make their first move into management accounts are encouraged to apply.