Relationship Manager (Commercial Banking)
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client requires a commercial banking specialist with a good undertsanding of local businesses including agricultural. Businesses with turnovers between £1m - £30m with a strong key business introducer network in the local community. You will manage an existing portfolio of clients and look to capilaise on the banks strong track record and presence in the region.
Through positive attitudes and outcomes, you will be expected to capitalise on our strengths and broaden the banks footprint in the local area. If you have a demonstratable track record within commercial banking, understand the dynamics of the local business community and prefer to work primarily with existing customers with less emphasis on new to bank business, this is an exceptional opportunity.
This Role is about…
- Generating and optimising income through relationship management
- Servicing customers and strengthening the banks brand and capability in the local market place
- Effectively networking in the local community
- Understanding the local economy and therefore the needs of the customers
- Ensuring service standards are of the highest quality.
- Procatively manage risk and compliance in relation to individual loan proposals and customers needs protecting the client, and the bank.
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are adhered to at all times
- Putting the customers interests at the heart of everything you do
- Creating an excellant customer journey for new clients as well as the existing portfolio.
We need you to have….
- Experience in striving for excellence with an ambitious and dynamic approach that drives customer orientated outcomes
- Experience in managing relationships with commercial clients
- Strong business acumen and commerciality.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding clients accounts and being able to determine the most appropriate financial solution for them
- A good working knowledge of commercial banking financial products.
- Proven ability to provide superb customer service.
- Exceptional drive for revenue & growth.
- A good understanding of the financial markets and economic conditions
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and business networks.
- Awareness of risk management policies and procedures.