Accounts Supervisor - Asset Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
This leading Asset Manager has just moved to brand new "state of the art" offices in Central London and are currently experiencing excellent growth.
As such they are looking to grow their finance function and are looking to recruit an Accounts Supervisor on a permanent basis. The role will report into the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for the supervision and quality control of daily accounts payable and employee expense recharge/recovery cycles within the London office.
Main responsibilities will include bit not be limited to:
- Managing the accounts payable function, including coordinating a team of two, with responsibilities including the processing of invoice approvals, bookings and settlement as well as liaising with an overseas finance department.
- Responsible for the supervision and quality control of daily accounts payable and employee expense recharge/recovery cycles within the London office.
- Running the fund recharge/recovery cycle including covering complex calculation cycle, business and client relationships.
- Liaising closely with the Tax and Fund Accounting teams.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project/improvement work within the operational Finance team.
As the ideal candidate you will have a sound and proven track record of the accounts payable function as well as managing expense/revenue cycles. You will be studying or looking to study an accounting qualification such as CIMA or ACCA and have experience of managing and motivating direct reports responsible for detailed booking and running of expense processes preferable though not essential.
You will be a confident communicator comfortable interacting with multiple stakeholders outside the finance function.
Ideally you will have experience working in Financial Services but all industries will be considered should you have the relevant skills.