Hospitality Staffing Superhero - take control of your career!
Fanatic about events and hospitality staffing? Experience as a staffing manager with a caterer, venue, stadium or agency but want to step up to an even bigger challenge? Then we need your superhero skills to become a staffing Assistant or Manager in our fast-paced Events team. If you’re looking for a boring 9-5 then you’d better look away now….
We need you to join our Events staffing team in London and take complete control of some existing clients within our portfolio. That’s right, you’ll be CEO of your own mini-business within our business (with the help of the lovely Nikki and Elle who’ll use their years of staffing experience to guide you, push you, and ensure you learn more than you ever thought was possible!).
Whether you’re a Hospitality Nerd by professional experience or hobby, we need your expertise to help manage our high-end clients (National Television Awards, The Brit Awards, and Royal Palaces to name a few). To achieve this, you’ll be a:
- Best Friend to your hospitality clients, making sure you keep in regular contact and are always there through the ups and downs *cue Friends theme tune music*
- Sensei to your existing and new casual event team members, running regular interview & assessment days, on hand to deal with any queries, and keeping the "young grasshoppers" updated about any changes. (Hoping you picked up on the Karate Kid reference?)
- Cupid between the casual team and clients. You wouldn’t date a dolphin just because you’re both keen swimmers and undeniably adorable would you? Exactly. You’ll match the right team members to the right clients with your impeccable service and nail it every time!
- Parent to your team members. You’ll be firm but fair, compassionate, and coach them both from the office and onsite at the events.
- Superhero to us all! We work at 90 miles/hr, so you’ll happily get stuck in and help with anything and everything, even if it’s not "your job" (which you would never say because you know there’s no such thing).
Wait - you didn’t think you’ll be stuck in the office all day did you? We’d never let you go stir crazy. You also be out working at the incredible events I mentioned earlier, meaning the best view in the house. You’ll work 5 days out of 7 each week, covering Monday - Sunday, 7am - 7pm shift patterns on a 9 hour basis (1 hour lunch break included).
You’ll be part of a fun team, arguably the liveliest in the office (but this is still up for debate). Wine o’clock Fridays is not a perk, it’s a tradition. You’ll have plenty of support around you with not one but two senior managers (remember Nikki and Elle I mentioned earlier?). They’ll be right at your side (often with a glass of Vino on those late nights!) to help you elevate your hospitality career to where YOU want it to be!
So by now, I know you’re dying to know how this job can be yours already… wait for it… let me know why you think we’re perfect for each other (just in time for Valentine’s Day) by putting "Hospitality Staffing Superhero at your service" at the top of your covering email.
Ready… Steady… APPLY NOW!
As always, dig out your passport - you’ve got to be able to prove you can live and work in the UK.