Global organisation, with outstanding offices in Hatfield, requires an experienced permanent Credit Controller to join their busy finance team. You will be working within a team of 10 fully responsible for the cash collection and order release for Birmingham, Manchester and Ireland. Your duties will be vast and varied:
- Cash collection via telephone, email and fax.
- Cash allocation for accounts.
- Ledger management and supporting and covering colleague when required.
- Opening new accounts - securing financial info and liaising with the manager and Business Unit for new and existing customer accounts.
- Controlling query management
- monthly reporting and cash forecasting
- Liaising with our inter-company accounts around the globe agreeing due balances every month.
You will be an experienced Credit Controller who has gained solid experience working within a reasonably large organisation. Skills and experience:
- Proven experience of credit control with a history of managing a large ledger is desirable
- Strong communication and numerical skills required. Able to meet deadlines
This is a unique opportunity to join a world renowned organisation that will fully utilise your experience while working within a dynamic and highly regarded finance team. The Finance team have an excellent working environment and would suit someone who enjoys multi-tasking and working within a very friendly team.
Please forward you’re CV for an immediate interview! Proof of ability to work within the UK will be requested.
*PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL REQUIRE ACCESS TO A CAR AS THE OFFICE IS DIFFICULT TO COMMUTE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT*
We strive to respond to all applications within five working days, if we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.