Ambitious Hospitality Training Sales Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Great at Business Development & shouting about what you do? Loads of training course sales experience and need more of a challenge? Take control of our new online training course shop and sell, sell, sell! You know that computers can’t do everything (yet!) and it's your very HUMAN client support and expertise that will take our Training Academy stratospheric.
You probably have experience with either training or hospitality as you’ll sell eLearning and tutored courses but you’ll trust your instincts, suggesting blended and bespoke options too. You know that everything’s going digital and you totally embrace the trend, but you still add that essential, empathetic human touch to every interaction. You instinctively spot opportunities, knowing how to develop your business centre whilst juggling the rest of your to-do list. If you know the hospitality world, it’ll help you, but it’s not essential - we’re more interested in the sales, business development and eLearning experience and knowledge that you’ll bring to the business. You’re hungry to learn, to challenge yourself, and teach us a lot!
You’ll nurture and continue to train the wonderful Emma, our ambitious Training Academy Administrator, who manages our eLearning provision to our casual team (4000+ new recruits each year across the country who all have to complete Food Safety and H&S online…so no easy task!). She’s professional, incredibly diligent and has huge potential (plus she’s about start training to become our Internal Quality Auditor), and together you’ll make a formidable team.
DON’T APPLY YET! Yep, I know it already sounds too perfect to be true, but read the rest of the advert first to see if it’s right for you…
Our crystal ball tells us that to succeed over the next 12 months you’ll:
- Grow our client base and become a trusted advisor, creating bespoke solutions that genuinely enhance their business
- Teach us everything you know about training and sales - you’re the expert and we’ll come to you for advice, ideas and inspiration
- Champion Highfield as our new regulated Training service provider
- Do everything you can to create a Hospitality Apprentice course, partnering with Highfield - we’ll keep promoting the huge range of extraordinary hospitality careers available
- Continue to work on SEO, driving traffic to our new bespoke, online training shop (check it out on our website) - you’ll play a key part in this, so SEO / eCommerce experience is a plus
- Create efficiencies wherever possible with admin, reporting, and information exchange with other departments - we need you to make the time to do the things that matter (interacting with real humans!) by making all admin as simple, fast and fuss-free as possible
- Work on other projects that you dream up - seriously, the sky’s the limit
Yeah, ok, you’re going to be flippin’ busy, but that doesn’t bother you because you’re utterly driven, and simply love getting things done well at a fast pace.
So you’re helping everyone else to learn, but you’ll keep learning too, with a generous £750 Training Budget after your probation (increasing over the next 2 years). You’ll report directly into Matt, our Service Development Director - he’ll keep pushing you to learn more and do more and be better, but he wants to learn from your experience too. He manages a wide-spread team, so you definitely don’t need babysitting and you’ll constantly keep him in the loop without prompting.
OK, you CAN apply now! Make sure you include 'Sales and training - it’s about being human in a digital world’ in your cover letter - I only want someone awesome like you who read to the end!
As always, dig out your passport - you’ve got to be able to prove you can live and work in the UK.