Surgical Instrument Territory Sales Manager South East & London
We are a family run Surgical Instrument manufacture and repair business, manufacturing and distributing a wide product range, with over 40 years of industry experience. Our customers, in both the private and public healthcare services, span across the UK and ROW.
We focus on providing high quality instruments and repairs in to general surgery and specialist disciplines, as well as orthopaedic implants - priding ourselves on our expertise and an approachable and professional service. Over the last decade the company has seen excellent growth and invested time and money in to its premises, people and products and we are building our team to help us drive the business forward at an exciting time. Full product training will be provided.
We are looking for a proactive individual who is capable of self-managing their time and resources to cover the South East sales and customer accounts. They will need to show drive, enthusiasm and passion for sales, customer relationships and the Medical Technology industry.
This role may suit someone looking to get into the medical sales market, as full training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Managing own time and territory
• Generate new business
• Regular visit to key accounts
• Maintain existing customer accounts - and capitalise on all sales opportunities
• Build rapport and professional relationships with customers and key opinion leaders
• Report territory activity on CRM weekly
• Effectively manage expenses and administrative tasks
• Attend industry conferences and exhibitions supporting the team with sales and lead generation
• Most importantly - be driven to grow the existing business on the area
Candidate attributes (desired but not essential):
• May suit a recent 2:1 or higher graduate, ideally in Business, Marketing or Technology
• Display excellent communication and business acumen skills
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and self-motivation
• Full driving licence - willing to travel (UK - South East)
• Experience in the Medical Technology industry particularly sterile services and theatres sales may be useful