HTML & CSS Web developer / Web Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Web developer who has strong experience with HTML & CSS to build email campaigns, test and improve them.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Build, maintain, and optimize HTML + CSS emails based on creative designs using best practices and optimizing for various screens, devices and desktop clients.
- Test and troubleshoot technical issues for email campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients. Must be able to troubleshoot without WYSIWYG assistance.
- Conduct regular and extensive QA to ensure emails render correctly across major email platforms and browsers, understand the several issues across email platforms to always try to push the boundaries of emails
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to juggle multiple projects, good time management skills, excellent organizational skills, and a positive attitude
- Be an active member of the email team and help improve team skills, tools, and processes
To apply for this role you must posses the following:
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive, adaptive, and fluid HTML and CSS scaling
- Eye for detail - when checking for errors and generally being pixel perfect
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Familiar with formal QA methodologies, processes and techniques
- A dependable work ethic and the desire to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent salary is on offer paying between £18k - £25k plus benefits.
Apply today to hear more details.