Finance Business Partner
My client is a prestigious organisation that seeks to support the UK’s medical profession. With a diverse business model their income ranges from commercial sales and events management to membership fees and donations. At present they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to act as a critical friend to a number of key business areas in support and development of the organisations aims and growth plan.
Key duties will include:
- Work in partnership with Directorates to develop strategies and key objectives that measures and delivers business performance that has a real impact.
- Develop effective working relationships and take a leading role in decision making for all financial related aspects within the Directorates.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, business cases, profitability/trend/risk analysis, ROI appraisal and more effective ways of utilising resources with Directorates.
- Continually monitor on-going business performance in order to positively influence future activities.
- Work with the business to produce performance indicators that monitor and drive business performance, insightful commentary that informs trends, risks and identifies opportunities.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified and have built up a strong working knowledge of business partnering in either the public or Not-for-Profit sector. With the ability to lead on monthly analysis and reporting, you will now be looking to stretch your development with a more strategic input and long term planning element to your role. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential along with the ability to influence and present to senior stakeholders.