Senior BI Analyst - Microstrategy
Senior BI Analyst - MicroStrategy - Ecommerce
From £45,000 to £60,000 - 2 x roles
An Ecommerce Company based in Central London are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to develop visually compelling MicroStrategy reports for company-wide analysis. You will be using working on end to end BI Projects from requirements gathering and understanding stakeholder needs, developing the dashboards yourself, and helping the business get the most out of MicroStrategy as a whole, whilst maintaining the platform. The team is doubling in size from 6 to 12 and operates without architects and BAs, so you will be heavily involved in requirements gathering and design as well as development.
The company are a young exciting online fashion company with a dynamic, energetic and informal environment. As a company growing over 40% year on year, you can expect a fast pace, opportunities for career development and the chance to learn new technical skills.
THE ROLE - SENIOR BI ANALYST - MICROSTRATEGY
As Senior BI Developer you will:
- Maintain and enhance standardised reports and dashboards within our BI platform using MicroStrategy 10.4/10.5
- Carry out Project Design in MicroStrategy
- Support of the MicroStrategy platforms: Perform Upgrades (patches), Support customisations and ensure services are working optimally and service levels maintained.
- Work with business teams to utilise the BI platform most effectively (this may include training)
- Proactively engage with business to understand the business processes and data across the organisation
- Gather requirements for the team
- Work with other BI Team members as part of an agile team using Scrum and Kanban
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order to qualify for this Business Intelligence Role you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of the MicroStrategy BI Platform
- Good knowledge of SQL and Data Warehousing
- A knack for visualising data to make it visually compelling and insightful
- Knowledge of Agile or d3 are both beneficial
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link below. For more information on this role or other BI positions, contact Ross at Harnham.
SQL, T-SQL, MicroStrategy, Business Ingelligence Analyst, BI