Business Intelligence and Analytics Product Manager
Business Intelligence and Analytics Product Manager - Telecoms
£45,000-£60,000 + a strong benefits package
An international Telecommunications Business are looking for a BI Product Manager to build scaleable customer analysis products for their clients. What they are looking to achieve is a suite of custom built analytical products to allow their clients to understand how their customers are using the wi-fi and how they can maximise the revenue generated.
This is a great opportunity to get in an ambitious and well funded programme in its early stages, with the chance for you to build a capability from the ground up. They don't need specific technology experience, rather excellent communication skills and the ability to understand what clients need from BI and how that needs to be delivered.
This is a great chance for someone in analytics who prefers the commercial work to the technical area to move into a hands-off and commercial role.
This Business Intelligence and Anlaytics Product Manager will
- Liaise with the sales team and clients in order to clearly define the data solutions that best suit the needs of the customers
- Working closely with technical, QA and support teams to ensure that the analytics road-map for this business area is agreed, planned and delivered
- Manage and feed insights from this business area into capacity planning and long term business plans
- Work closely with the proposition and digital service managers using data insights to improve the overall product experience with customers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order to apply for this BI and Analytics Product Manager role, you need:
- Strong background in end to end Business Intelligence delivery
- Very commercial, with the ability to understand client needs and deliver on them with technical support
- The ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable in a client facing role and experience of similar previous work, either internally or externally
- A knowledge of Data Privacy laws and Project management experience would be a distinct advantage
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Business Intelligence and Anlaytics Manager role please apply via this site. For more information, contact Ross at Harnham.
KEYWORDS: Business Intelligence, BI, Manager, Telecommunication, Analytics