Business Development Manager - Private Equity Software
Business Development Manager – Private Equity Software
40-50k Base, 80-100k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client is a premium software and information company providing cloud computing solutions for Performance ImprovementandPortfolio Management within the Private Equity sector. With their flexible and easy to use platform, they manage portfolios across different asset classes and investment strategies with ease. Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting opening for a Business Development Manager to further build upon the success of their London office.
As a client facing Business Development Manager, you will:
- Sell our clients market leading portfolio monitoring software, delivered as a Software as a Service, primarily to private equity fund managers
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Grow a sales pipeline from prospecting through negotiations and a successful close
- Follow up leads, qualify new business opportunities and match solutions to the requirements of the client
- Conduct complex product demonstrations via phone and in person
The ideal degree educated candidate will possess:
- Extensive presentation skills and existing experience selling into the private equity industry
- An intelligent and inquisitive nature with a minimum of 3 years proven software / information sales experience or financial markets experience gained in the alternative assets industry
- Business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales
- First class communication and presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers at C level
- Knowledge of GAAP and general business processes along with key performance metrics like cost margins, Net Profits, EBITDA, IRR, TVPI (highly advantageous)
A second European language (French or Geman) would be advantageous.
The successful sales candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 40-50k dependent upon prior work experience. This role also offers an uncapped first year OTE of 80-100k plus additional and generous benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.