Mortgage Advisor / Mortgage Adviser -Self Employed-Home based-Leads provided
Update: Trainee position available with no previous experience in Financial Services or qualifications required for brilliant candidates with a strong track record of education and meeting targets in your current career preferably Sales.
This route is a structured training program delivered by one of U.K's largest mortgage Networks to develop yourself into a fully-qualified Mortgage Adviser by the end of the 12 month programme with a recognised industry qualification (CeMAP).
Amazing opportunity for estate agents, sales and letting negotiators to develop a fabulous career in Financial Services with training tailored to your needs and earning potential from Month 1, be your own broker with market leading commission share on all business!
Some but not all desirable qualities:
- Articulate and fluent in written and spoken English with rapport building skills.
- Well groomed, friendly and amicable.Highly numerate and IT savvy.
- Flair for 'selling' the idea/concept.
- Clean driving license, access to a car and able to drive.
Please note the recruitment process will involve:
- Alpha-Numeric Testing (Spelling, Maths and Data Interpretation)
- Standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) More information can be found at www.direct.gov.uk.