We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our Clacton based client in this new role of marketing manager. In your role as marketing manager you will be leading an existing marketing team with directing them using their strengths and helping to develop their skills in more areas, ultimately driving the marketing of the company forward. As marketing manager, you must be someone happy to work alongside your team in delivering all aspects of marketing required and have the drive to push the products out to market. If you are looking for a challenging role and looking to work for a company with huge ambitions, then this role of marketing manager could be the role for you. The position offers excellent future growth opportunities with all the plans already detailed for where they want the marketing perspective of the company to be in a few years’ time, something if successful you would be a very strong part of.
- Oversee, assign and assist the activities of both the Marketing Assistant Manager and Marketing Administrator
- Managing the content of external communications such as website, brochures, campaigns, PR, social media, generate leads via online and offline campaigns, and oversee product development
- Manage all marketing campaigns and customer communication including emails, social media and newsletters and analyse ROI
- Monitor data input into the CRM database - particularly lead sources
- Manage other staff in the department ensuring their targets are met and arrange and lead one to one meetings.
- Manage the creation of all literature, including brochures, leaflets, guides and stationery
- Liaise with agency to optimise companies PPC campaigns
- Ensure corporate brand and message is consistent throughout all internal and external communications
- Create New Product press releases and determine publications to target
- Coordinate updates to the site - new installations, blog posts, PR, case studies, suggest images to be used, check for any mistakes, ensure optimised for SEO
- Oversee the development and launch of products, check all marketing material is completed and correct for all new products.
- Continually monitor competitors' activity including advertising, new products and social media actions.
- Motivated and keen to really take your marketing experience to a higher level
- Previous management experience in, marketing, sales, strategies and public relations is required.
- A proven ability to manage outsourced marketing agencies.
- Creative thinker with demonstrable leadership skills.
- A visionary mind set.
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary £20-25k DOE
- Excellent opportunity for developing marketing management role in a very secure senior role within the company
- Fantastic company ethos
- Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- Great team environment
- Pension and access to healthcare scheme
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.