Architectural Technologist / Surveyor
Detailed Planning are a Design and Planning Consultancy currently recruiting for an experienced Architectural Technologist / Surveyor.
The line of work is predominantly in residential design, planning and construction drawings. Building regulation drawings and construction knowledge is very important as this is the area of assistance required as well as having the ability to single handedly conduct site measures.
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Excellent Autocad experience and drawing ability
- Excellent UK construction knowledge
- Construction Design
- Native English Speaker & perfect written English
- Polite, Punctual and Presentable
The Job Role Requires:
- Building Regulation Drawings
- Architectural Design
- Manage Work Loads and Projects with Various Parties
- Meet with Clients and have Client Relationships
- Site Surveys/ Measured Surveys
- Prepare Planning Applications
- Full UK Driving Licence and Own a Car (not imperative)
Overall we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is competent in working in a well established Practice and have the ability to take on a number of responsibilities in all areas of the pre construction phase. Being able to liaise with clients directly and to manage projects in the pre construction process will be the majority of the day to day work.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter, the successful candidates will be contacted and will first have a phone interview, a face to face interview and then a trial day.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architectural Technology/ Surveying/ Engineering: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Drivers Licence