Internal Account Manager
GreatFind Recruitment is currently working on a new Account Manager role for our client based in the South West London area. They operate in the IT Services sector and in recent years, they have developed a highly successful business model providing tailored financial products for selected professional groups. In your role in within the Internal Account Management team you will enjoy a varied schedule, consisting of quote and proposal preparation, existing account growth, business development and managing renewal accounts.
Reporting the Sales Operations Manager your day to day duties will be:
- Growing and developing your prospect client portfolio through proactive sales pipeline management and outbound calling
- Building up relationships with existing vendor partner accounts
- Taking advantage of cross-selling opportunities with existing client accounts
- Working closely with colleagues with the business and its sister company, to maximise and leverage group relationships
- Updating information on the in-house CRM system and putting in qualifying calls to newly discovered prospects
- Delivering a high standard of customer service according to the 'Treat Customers Fairly’ policy
- Working towards monthly and quarterly KPI’s in terms of activity
Our client is searching for candidates with prior financial services and leasing experience for this role, this is desirable as well as the knowledge of the IT Services market. You will need to be a confident communicator and display an articulate approach to your new business opportunities. If you have B2B sales / IT reseller experience, please get in touch today to find out more information.
- Previous sales / outbound contact centre experience (ideally 2-3 years)
- Experience with managing client accounts / portfolio and working against a sales budget
- A good standard of verbal and written communication, along with strong IT literacy
- Basic knowledge of financial services policies is desirable but not essential
- Hungry to succeed, progress and develop within the industry and your role
- Experience with quote preparation and follow ups
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- A working knowledge of IT hardware and software products in the current market
- Experience with credit checking software would be an advantage
- Experience with client retention and lapsed client management
Does this sound like a good opportunity for you? If you have good relationship building skills, a drive to succeed and if the prospect of commission (OTE earnings) is what you are looking for - please get in touch today! The salary for this role is up to £30,000 per annum PLUS on target bonus of up to 50% of salary which is very competitive against the market average.
We anticipate a high level of applications for this role, please APPLY NOW and one of our experienced consultants will be waiting to talk over your application. GreatFind Recruitment is acting as a recruitment partner in relation to this role and is a supporter of equal opportunities in the workplace.