PA to the Board of Directors
£25,000 per annum
Full time 37.5hrs per week
Our client is an independently owned Motorcycle Insurance Broker based over three sites in Northamptonshire.
Established in 1975, they have now grown into the UK's Number One provider of motorcycle insurance, with over 300 people supplying technical expertise and an excellent customer experience for riders across the country.
They are now looking for an organised, experienced PA to provide a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Board of Directors in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the Board.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Maintaining and providing a support service for the Board daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- Setting appointments and meetings for the Board as requested.
- Supporting the Chief Executive by organising and managing personal matters
- Servicing meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
- Responding and advising efficiently to all electronic and verbal enquiries for the Board and other MCE people using your own initiative
- Liaising effectively with internal departments and eternal organisations on behalf of the Board
- Advising the Board of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences and projects
- Ensuring appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Board
- Ensuring the smooth flow of information around the Company including action monitoring to achieve deadlines and project milestones
- Effectively planning and coordinating corporate events and conferences on behalf of the Board from inception through to tendering, to event management, budgetary control, invoicing and post event appraisals
- Responsibility for monitoring the use of Board members corporate credit cards. Submitting receipted returns to the Finance department. To submit expenses claims, both internal and external on behalf of the Board
- Planning and implementing hospitality arrangements for the Board, including provision of hospitality for visitors
- Providing a confidential and efficient filing system for the Board
- Organising travel arrangements for the Board
- Executing any other duties appropriate as directed by the Board.
You will need to be a professional, confident communicator, extremely well organised, able to adapt, and always be one step ahead!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who value their staff.
Our client offers several development opportunities, including their in-house management development scheme and scholarship scheme whereby they fund people to study professional qualifications and increase their salaries once they have completed them. Min of 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus a company pension scheme.
We look forward to receiving your CV and brief cover letter.
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly