Position: Workshop Manager - German Dealership
Basic: £24,000 - £26,000 + OTE £36,000 + Car
My client, who a well renowned dealer group and progressive dealer group, currently have an opportunity for an experienced Workshop Manager to enhance their team at their dealership based in North West London
- To manage the workshop efficiently and provide guidance to the team of 8 technicians to ensure customer satisfaction measures & workshop targets are met.
- Supervising and motivating our team of Service Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
- Supervises the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 12 Months experience as a Workshop Controller
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a large workshop
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the brand would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please forward you’re CV and a consultant will contact you to discuss your suitability and the position in more detail.