Business Travel Consultant - Woking
Corporate Traveller is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their growing team in Woking, Surrey. This is a full-time Monday to Friday position that offers plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Within this Business Travel Consultant sales role, you'll manage a portfolio of clients who spend between £50,000 - £2M on business travel each year. This client portfolio will become your own personal and profitable business, which means you'll be the one your clients turn to when they want to book flights, hotels, car hire or even helicopter transfers.Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Our company culture is fun, sociable and challenging. You'll be joining an enthusiastic team who will support you from your very first day. You'll also gain access to any training you may need to get you up to speed.The award-winning rewards and benefits include
- A base salary of £20,000 plus uncapped earning potential
- Realistic OTE £28,000 in your first year
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events e.g. fly to Hawaii in 2017 for our 3-day VIP event, Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial advice, on-site massage and fitness sessions
- Health cash plan for you to claim medical, dental and optical treatments
- Sales training from our home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- A minimum of six months' experience in (preferably) travel sales
- Outstanding people skills
- A high level of business acumen
- Ability to deliver an exception level of service to clients
- Drive and ambition
In this role, you'll gain the opportunity to take on new career opportunities. As our company continues to grow, your career can grow with us. We're always on the look out for future business leaders both in the UK and in our overseas offices, including New York, Vancouver, Sydney, Hong Kong and beyond.
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years.