Internal Sales / Business Development (Technical)
AirBench Ltd are seeking an enthusastic internal sales person to join our small manufacturing business in Colchester.
The role will broadly consist of two areas; internal sales, and business development, focussed on selling dust and fume extraction equipment to industry.
Experience of dust and fume extraction is not essential but general manufacturing knowledge is needed.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Become familiar with our market leading range of dust and fume extraction units.
- Deal effectively with customer enquiries, incoming emails and telephone calls.
- Provide technical advice to existing and potential customers.
- Manage our internal sales process to ensure all enquiries are effectively progressed.
- Communicate with customers throughout the sales process.
- Grow sales of our range of mist filter units to the machining / machine tool industry.
The right applicant will have, and be able to demonstrate through experience, the following skills:
- strong sales and customer relationship skills.
- driven and able to motivate yourself and others.
- ability to understand technical concepts
- high standard of written and spoken English.
A high level knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining, fabrication, assembly) would be an advantage, but training can be given for the right applicatant who shows the ability to learn.
You must be comfortable working in a small company environment and flexible in your approach.
You will work Monday to Thursday 8-5, and Friday 8-1, usually at our factory in the Whitehall Industrial Estate area of Colchester but with some time spent visiting customers.
Compensation is competitive and subject to negotiation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV, or contact Simon Cook by email for more information.