Junior Project Analyst, Analytical Graduate, Insights
Junior Project Manager, Project Analyst, Analytical Graduate, Digital Technology, London
Read this before applying - we are simply looking for an analytical graduate who has enthusiasm for Data, Technology and Digital Media. We are either looking for someone who has worked in the Digital Technology sector from an analytical perspective for the past 6-12 months or a strong analytical graduate (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science etc) who has a passion for technology. Read on for more details…
Digital Branding Advertising is a massive growth industry. The Insight team with our client has been instrumental in changing the advertising markets perception through some of its innovative research work. They are looking for a research project executive to support their commercial efforts by helping to manage projects that showcase the effectiveness of the company’s ad formats. The Insight team is pivotal in supporting the growth of their commercial sales teams’ business objectives.
- Acting as project executive on campaign based research projects.
- Liaising with research vendors and internal commercial / technical teams to deliver projects where client’s expectations are exceeded.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Working with internal stakeholders/media agencies to oversee research project execution and delivery
- Assisting the Research team with bespoke media research projects.
- Proactive - brainstorming ideas for projects and identify research which will support revenue generation and raise the profile of the Commercial Sales teams.
- This will be a role for an independent self-starter who is keen to develop their interest in research and the digital advertising industry.
- A confident presenter - with exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Strong analytical and / or project management skills.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies preferred.
Desirable (bear in mind these are NOT super important but merely 'nice to haves’!)
- A good understanding of the digital media market - the key media and creative agency players and some of the issues the Digital media market faces.
- Relationships/working knowledge of 3rd party research vendors such as ComScore, Moat, Research Now, Integral, Nielsen, DoubleVerify would be a benefit.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, economics or the sciences (including computer science and engineering)
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.