Are you an Electrical Technician with working experience in Schneider SoMachine Basic and SoMachine? Do you have experience estimating material, construction, and labour costs? Can you read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings?
The right candidate will be responsible for designing and implementation the integration of products throughout various industries as well as site level commissioning and some electrical installation work.
- Carrying out surveys and commissioning sites for various clients across the UK
- Interpret clients' requirements and identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales
- Coordinating & monitoring sub-contractors
- Oversee the end to end installation to ensure build quality is to the highest standard
- Ensure that 3rd party software installations are carried out to specification
- Testing installations and systems, and analysing data
Skills & Experience:
- Control system working experience in Schneider SoMachine Basic and SoMachine.
- ONC, OND, HNC, HND, or a full engineering apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in Electrical/Mechanical Installation
- Clean UK Driving License
- Previous experience working on large industrial sites