Technology Procurement Manager
Technology Procurement Manager- Change Management- London- £55k to £60k plus car and package - 12 month FTC
Due to a recent regionalisation, a FTSE100 Global major has the urgent need for a highly specialised IT Procurement Generalist to join their IT&S team and help deliver results through the change process. Implementing category strategy across all areas of IT spend (e.g. VDC, COLO, WAN, LAN, SAN, Wifi and Cloud), this role is aimed at a professional who has a track record of establishing and developing collaborative working relationships at CIO and Leadership Team levels across IT&S stakeholders. This role is a 12 month FTC but it is very likely to go permanent.
Technokigy Procurement manager Requirements:-
- Proactively working with IT&S stakeholders globally and regionally to fully understand the segment and Function IT&S strategies whilst actively collaborating to achieve a co-ordinated approach to markets and suppliers.
- Driving the Procurement agenda within IT&S as a whole, ensuring segregation of duties between the Indirect Procurement team and the IT&S team are adhered to.
- Leading sourcing activity and major projects, negotiating contracts and commercial terms to maximise the business value for IT&S
- Engaging CIO and VP level stakeholders, leading and contributing to the development of improved category management strategies
Technology Procurement Manager Skills Required:-
- The ability to set Procurement strategy for key IT categories of spend. Develop and lead implementation of procurement plans & tactical actions consistent with category strategies.
- Can cite examples of successfully managing/leading teams within a matrix organisation, coordinating & influencing internal and external key stakeholders.
- Experience across - (e.g. VDC, COLO, WAN, LAN, SAN, Wifi and Cloud)
- 2:1 degree qualified or equivalent experience
- MCIPS qualified
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the world's leading procurement teams, working alongside and managing best in class professionals. For more information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Skills/Keywords:- Procurement, Manager, Indirect, IT, Hardware, Software, London, Degree, MCIPS, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing