Graduate Account Manager - Video Advertising - London
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
For UK Manage Services bookings, you will manage the end-to-end campaign process from start to finish:
- Direct client relationship management throughout campaign lifecycle
- Chasing for assets
- Set up campaigns and creatives on the platform
- Understand clients' objectives and KPIs and optimise towards these for optimum campaign performance
- Create, develop and grow the day-to-day relationship management with our clients and key decision makers
- Regular reporting of campaign performance data to internal and external teams, producing mid and end of campaign reports. Includes writing campaign commentary, producing screenshots and ability to highlight campaign success metrics for our clients.
- Sending out delivery reports and EOCRs
- Maintain master google doc to help connect demand/pubs/ops
- For INT MS bookings assume both account management and direct client relationship management
For UK Programmatic bookings, you will progressively manage Deal Id's set up and optimization:
- Create Deal Id's and gradually manage Programmatic Campaigns
- Understand clients' objectives and KPIs and optimise for exceptional campaign performance and increased spend
- Reporting performance to internal teams and clients, daily, weekly and in group/pod meetings
- Work closely with Publishing to identify margin and delivery issues/gains
- Troubleshooting issues
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
- Interest/experience in digital advertising is preferred
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Problem solver, solution oriented
- First class inter-personal skills for dealing with internal and external customers.
- Patient and calm under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- If you can make this role your own, you will be rewarded with working closely with senior decision makers within the company and concrete career opportunities.
- We take the time to fully train interns. Ideas and new project pitches are welcome and we have a culture of transparency and direct feedback.
- As one of few companies doing Programmatic Native Video on a worldwide basis, this client is at the forefront of the transformation of the advertising industry.
- With over 450 employees spread throughout 26 offices globally, $55m raised in funding since its inception, revenues of $144m in 2015 and an ambitious strategic plan for the years to come, this company has many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for bright graduates.
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, breakfast, ping-pong table, PlayStation, excellent central London location with brand new office and roof terrace