Business Development Manager (SAM) - Technology / Design
Business Development Manager (SAM) – Technology / Design
50k Base, 100k Uncapped OTE + Amazing Benefits
As a leading global provider of enterprise publishing environments and web fonts, our client boasts and impressive account base and arguably the world’s largest typeface library. Through delivering innovative solutions, technology and expertise they drive user experience and brand integrity on a global scale. They now have an exciting and rare opening in London for an experienced Technology Sales Professional
As a client facing Business Development Manager, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert for all client offerings
- Approach and engage with key senior contacts in big name brands and leading design agencies
- Build strong relationships and drive sales strategies forward
- Nurture positive relationships with both new and existing accounts
- Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations
- Collaborate with support, marketing, pre-sales and engineering to develop market strategies
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 5-7+ years proven client facing sales experience gained in software, technology, marketing, design or similar sectors
- Have experience winning and closing large corporate accounts
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial, mature and professional approach to sales
- Be self sufficient but thrive in a team based environment
- Possess a genuine passion to travel approximately 50% of the time
- Be a tenacious business developer who is inventive in approach, pro-active and collaborative and able to develop a compelling corporate sales proposition
The successful candidate can expect a generous 50k base salary with an uncapped first year OTE of 100k plus an excellent benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.