Global Category Manager - Financial Services
Global Category Manager - Financial Services & Risk - Leading FTSE30 Retailer - London - £65,000 - 80,000 + 40% Bonus + Company Car + Benefits
This retailing major are currently undergoing a major change and transformation project and are looking to build and strengthen their financial services function and to build and maintain stronger relationships with their key suppliers. With significant greenfield opportunity and the scope to shape and define the category, the progression into director level is expected of the successful candidate within a few years.
This global procurement manager position will include the following responsibilities:
- Derive and deliver value from key supplier relationships including banks, consumer credit suppliers and asset management organisations
- Work closely with the procurement team, senior stakeholders and continuously seek to improve value
- Within the category management framework, develop, build and maintain supplier engagement through appraisal, performance monitoring to ensure business objectives are met
- Proactively develop robust strategies for use within specific categories to deliver breakthrough results
Requirements to be successful in this Global Category Manager position:
- Extensive experience in financial services and risk including the procuring of financial services for major blue-chip organisation
- Management experience and the ability to shape and develop a successful team
- A full understanding of the cradle to grave procurement process including contract drafting and negotiation
- Degree level education (or equivalent) including CIPS membership
If you are looking to take the step into director level positions and progress within a FTSE30 business this is the perfect opportunity to do so. A significant professional package and development structure will be provided to the successful applicant.
If you would like to apply please do so through this domain or send a copy of your cv to
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect, Financial Services, Risk, Asset management, Finance, Degree, Cips, London