Head of Procurement - London
Head of Procurement- Indirect Procurement- London- Engineering Bluechip- Salary £65k to £75k + car allowance + 20% bonus
Due to explosive growth and an increased volume of projects, a world class Bluechip Company has the need for an experienced Indirect Procurement professional to join the team and head up all indirect categories. Leading major projects on a global basis this opportunity has continued growth potential as the team continues to expand.
Head of Procurement Responsibilities:-
- Leading key projects in the procurement of indirect commodities (HR, Professional Services, Travel, Marketing), building powerful stakeholder relationships along the way
- Delivery of major cost savings across the board, developing future procurement strategy to ensure continual year on year success
- Working cross functionally with other heads of department to guarantee collaborative work patterns and best practices across the business
Head of Procurement Skills Required:-
- End to end strategic sourcing in non-IT categories (HR, Professional Services, Travel, and Marketing)
- People management
- Ability to thrive in a high pressured environment
- Degree qualified (or equivalent experience)
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a leading engineering Bluechip where you will have the opportunity not only to manage a growing team, but also to become a key deciding factor in the strategic direction that the business is taking.
For more information email
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords:- Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Plans, Stakeholder Engagement, Negotiation, MCIPS