Accounts Payable Clerk, West London
A well known, International Retail and Fashion Company is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk for their professional and enthusiastic team. You will report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager and will be part of a 6 person team
• Processing and inputting a high volume of invoices.
• Preparing payment runs.
• Assist the Payable Manager in the preparation of month end reports.
• Void Cheques or BACS payments on the system.
• File and prepare payment packages.
• Implement new procedures, where relevant, to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Setting up new supplier accounts.
• Monitor and ensure all invoices are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure prompt payments of all invoices in accordance with financial regulations.
• Ensure all BACs and cheques runs are completed on time and properly authorised.
• Provide training to the payments team on systems and payments processes.
• Ad hoc duties as required.
• Experience within a similar role.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and Word ability.
• Confident and outgoing.
• Able to implement procedures to maximise efficiency.
• Able to work within a team
You will be working for an established, professional company that can offer good pay, a strong benefits package and good internal progression opportunities.