Assistant Team Manager, Child Protection and Court Team
Assistant Team Manager, Child Protection
Permanent | High Wycombe| Package from £42,893 - £47,310 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in High Wycombe for a assistant team manager within a child protection team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package £42,893 - £47,310 per annum.
Responsibilities of the assistant team manager:
- Completing core and initial assessments
- Producing initial child protection conference reports
- Identifying and assessing levels of risk and need
- Maintaining up to date assessments, care plans and reviews for all cases
- Providing Section 17 support to families and children in need
- Undertaking section 47 child protection investigations
Requirements of the assistant team manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This assistant team manager job is advertised by Mason White; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.