Youth Engagement Consultant - West London
7 days left
- Full Time
Morgan hunt are in partnership with a Grade 2 Ofsted Training provider who are currently recruiting for a Youth Engagement Consultant in West London and Bromley. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in engaging young hard to reach people aged between 16-24 and provide them with advice on their future employment or training. These are full time permanent roles paying up to £27,500 for the right candidate.
The Youth Engagement Consultant will be responsible for:
- Engaging hard to reach or NEET young people aged between 16-24 and providing them with advice and guidance on employment and training
- Creating a talent pool of 'job ready' candidates so that they can be quickly referred to live opportunities and to inform the employer engagement strategy
- Working with the Employer Services team to understand employer's requirements in order to match candidates
- Delivering local, community based, face to face guidance delivered through both individual interview and group work
- To help young people to progress with their career action plans to achieve long and short term ETE goals
- Evaluating the experience of individuals on completing or leaving a programme
The ideal candidate for the Youth Engagement Consultant role will have:
- Previous experience in engaging young people aged between 16-24 and advising them on future employment or training routs ie traineeships or apprenticeships
- Demonstrated the ability to source new opportunities with local training providers and employers for young people by networking etc
- Experience in working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- The flexibility to work across multiple locations as per the needs of the business
- Ideally have an IAG/CIAG qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English
If you match the above specification then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.