Part-time Bookkeeper Accountant, Knightsbridge, 4/5 days up to £33k FTE
A great opportunity to earn up to £33k fte working 16-20 hrs/week as a Part Time Bookkeeper/Accountant for this unique, high end fashion retailer in Knightsbridge. 5 days ideally or could consider 4 minimum.
Tucked away in a Knightsbridge mews, our client is a unique fashion boutique which punches well above its weight in terms of influence amongst fashion folk. If you're an experienced bookkeeper seeking a flexible role in an arty, aesthetic and creative environment then this could be your dream job!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining the books of account and carrying out monthly reconciliation of the Company accounts using the company’s accounting System (Xero).
• Responsibility for the management of accounts payable ensuring all suppliers are paid on time and all accounts receivable are received in accordance with terms.
• Assist with preparation and update of budgets and forecasts and responsible for the reporting of variances to these budget and forecasts.
• Liaising with the payroll company to prepare monthly payroll and posting all journals
• To provide ad-hoc financial support as required by the team
The ideal candidate will bring a good knowledge of the finance manager role in a creative business. Knowledge of Xero accounting software is essential.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for an interesting and varied, yet flexible role, within an exciting and growing creative business.
Key skills include:
1. Organised and detailed
2. Flexible hours
3. Good communication skills especially with non-financially oriented members of the business
4. Hands-on, prepared to get into detail.
5. Must demonstrate the ability, through personality and experience, to command the respect of the business.
6. Good Microsoft Excel skills.
7. Experience of Xero accounting software package
This permanent, part-time role is based in the client's store in Knightsbridge, a short walk from Knightsbridge or Hyde Park Corner tube. On a pattern of 4 hours a day across 5 days or 4 minimum. A full time equivalent salary of up to £33k per annum (actual £17,600k for 20 hours) depending on skills and experience. Their standard working hours are 37.5 and they offer 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays pro rata. A full job description is available on request.