Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Accounts Payable
6 days left
- Full Time
- Managing one to two purchase ledger clerks
- Process suppliers/subcontractor invoices and staff expenses, accounting for VAT and sub-contractors tax.
- Dealing with supplier, subcontractor and employee queries.
- Obtain credit notes from suppliers and subcontractors where invoices are incorrect.
- Check invoiced price of goods by suppliers against cost on official orders.
- Match the invoices on the Purchase Ledger against receipted goods and investigate, with appropriate operational cost centre manager, discrepancies.
- Undertake, or assist with processing payment runs and ensure full audit trail is followed
- Prepare account reconciliations as requested using SAP
Our International engineering company require a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Payable supervisor with experience of managing a small team. The environment is dynamic, productive and friendly. They offer excellent training, career development and the opportunity to work in many of their international offices. Market leading benefits (25 days holiday plus statutory days - Private Medical Insurance - Group Pension Scheme Comapny Share Scheme Life Insurance, Income Protection and Childcare Vouchers
If you are interested please contact Solutions2Recruitment immediately