Principal Consultant - RAMS
Our client are a rail engineering consultancy that is renowned for the quality of its services to the railway community in the UK and around the world, offering both consultancy and independent assurance.
Working with major national and international manufacturers, infrastructure managers, operators, constructors, system integrators, governments, and public authorities. The flexibility of approach, in-depth expertise, and client focus, create long-term relationships with clients, resulting in repeat business.
- RAMS applied to rolling stock electrical systems and traction power supply.
- Functional safety, safety engineering, HazID, risk management according to IEC 61508 and EN5012x standards.
- Safety critical systems. Prepare/assess safety plans, safety V&V plans, safety V&V reports, safety cases, and associated documents. Safety-critical software (EN 50128/EN 50129/EN 50126).
- Common Safety Methods (CSM-RA).
- Hazard Analysis, Risk Analysis, FMEA, FMECA, FTA, Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Lead projects, ensuring optimum use of resources to deliver on time and on budget.
- Act as the technical authority, and develop the company capabilities, in your domain.
- Remain abreast of all the standards, regulations, and their practical applicability.
- Execute technical tasks and prepare associated reports.
- Review the work and deliverables of other staff.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or closely-related subject
- 10+ years in most of the areas of activities above.
- Experience with requirement management eg. DOORS would be an advantage.
- German or French speaker would be beneficial
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Nick Shepherd for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and Employment Business