My client based in Witham are looking to recruit an experienced marketing manager to manage and execute marketing plans and strategies including digital for a multitude of diverse companies and campaigns.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least ten years’ experience in a marketing manager role.
• Proven success in delivering marketing projects across a range of media
• Strong marketing planning and budgeting skills
• Experience liaising with agencies and managing outsourced marketing campaigns
• Social media knowledge and extensive digital marketing experience
• Proven meticulous campaign budget and time management
• Project projection expertise and knowledge of analytics and reporting
• Evidence of successfully bringing a product to market
• An extensive portfolio demonstrating a range of strategies to take a product to market
• You will be responsible for one member of staff who is basically at intermediate level with 5 years’ experience and looking to progress. This person is requiring someone that will develop them to the next stage.
• Prepare annual strategic marketing plans for a range of products and companies
• Maintain strong communication and relationships with marketing agencies
• Manage and assist with social media campaigning
• Deliver regular reports and insights into current relevant industry trends and patterns
• Work alongside the development manger to deliver successful projects on time
• Co-ordinate and attend exhibitions and fairs, with accompanying material
You will need to provide strong evidence of successful campaigns you have previously managed across a range of products/companies.
In exchange we offer a lively and vibrant working environment, competitive salary and excellent bonus scheme. There is free parking on site and we are situated in close proximity to the train station.