7 days left
- Full Time
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract, Initially 3 Months - Full-Time
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum dependent on experience + Excellent benefits
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing banks in the UK? Do you want to develop your career as a Project Manager with a company that will reward your hard work with an excellent benefits package?
My client is seeking a Project Manager to lead the analysis to document the current 3rd party services provided by a specific outsourced supplier arrangement, including card production, print and related IT activities. This division of the bank does not currently sit within the Logistics function, therefore it is vital for the Project Manager to establish excellent stakeholder relationships both internally and externally. Once the analysis is complete you will be expected to present your findings back to the bank. The Logistics team is responsible for managing several 3rd party supplier contracts and relationships on behalf of the bank.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Work effectively with staff and vendors of all levels across the organization
- Process mapping of current practices
- Present effectively and influence line management and other stakeholders throughout the business
- Find solutions to problems, effectively utilise resources across the bank
- Define the spend and commercial value of the services being provided by suppliers along with service quality or control KPIs
- Participate in service tenders and market analysis
My client is one of the fastest growing banks in the UK offering award winning products to their customers. This position is located within their logistics team in Leicester or Milton Keynes (depending on candidate location), where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
- Strong analytical experience
- Experience working with third party suppliers/vendors would be preferred
- Proven ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to present complex data in a simple way to aid the decision making process
Our client is an equal opportunities employer providing an excellent environment to thrive and develop.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Project Manager, Project Analyst, Business Services Project Manager