5 days left
- Full Time
Reports To: Lead Engineer
My Client are a UK leading manufacturer and provider of Vehicle CCTV, power management and security solutions. With innovative products and ongoing development of specialist technologies, my client offer increased automotive security, safety and efficiency to an impressive list of blue chip customers.
Responsible for carrying out installation and service work on behalf of the client on customer vehicles.
- Installation of all products in line with company installation practices and procedures.
- Attend jobs in a timely manner and work to a daily schedule.
- Provided vehicle to be kept clean and tidy at all times when representing the company.
- Engineer boot stock levels to be maintained and replacement stock to be re ordered as and when required.
- Breakages to be kept to a minimum and if any breakages do occur, this must be reported immediately to the line manager.
- Accurate reporting on work scope and work completed, through the applicable reporting structure, including any company issued electronic devices.
- Ensuring all kit utilised is documented as logged against relevant jobs and/or returned via the company RMA procedure.
- Weekly timesheets to be accurately recorded and emailed to line manager on a weekly basis.
- Adhere to companies Health and Safety Policy.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
Personal Skills Required:
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Qualifications or Relevant Experience:
- Experience on 12v & 24v vehicles and at least two years’ experience within the vehicle installation industry.
- Good general commercial vehicle knowledge, which is kept up to date.
- Professional conduct as detailed in the clients Engineers Handbook.
- Be available to work one Saturday per calendar month, as contractual commitments dictate.
- Willing to travel
- Prepared to work away when necessary in meeting the customer’s requirements.
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday
- 7am Start Time
- 8 hour days
- Overtime after 40 hours
- One Saturday per calendar month.
- Travelling time paid at half hourly rate
- Company Van (tax free)