Software Development Project Manager - Agile
Agile, Project Management, Software Development Projects, Bespoke Applications, Ecommerce / Web Projects
Software Development Project Manager, with an excellent Agile background across software development project management, is required for a leading organisation based in Portsmouth, paying £45,000 - £60,000.
Working for a leading organisation, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently from initiation to delivery and handover. This will consist of strategic change and tactical projects across ecommerce websites and business systems and processes. You will have an excellent background of delivering software development projects in an Agile environment and experience of delivering bespoke applications. This will include business change and process improvement projects.
- Excellent project management background
- Excellent background of delivering software development projects
- Excellent experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong experience of working with and delivering bespoke applications
- Strong experience of business change, ecommerce websites and process improvement projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This position would suit a Project Manager who has extensive and proven experience of delivering software development projects, including bespoke applications, in an Agile environment.
This position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying from £45,000 - £60,000 per annum, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this Software Development Project Manager position, then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.