Finance Assistant - Service Charge Accounts - PART TIME (Min. 24 hours per week)
Part time role working a minimum of 24 hours per week.
We are currently seeking a Finance Assistant, who is familiar with Service Charge Accounts and Ground Rents to join our dynamic Finance Support team based in London. The Finance Assistant is key in making sure that our Property Management function gets the support and knowledge they require to deliver the highest quality service to meet the client’s needs.
Your role will include:
- Providing Property Managers with accurate Service Charge Accounts information within reasonable time-scales.
- Review year end accounts, produce periodic reports, transfer client funds, calculate management fees for properties & prepare a variety of accounts information.
- Dealing with queries efficiently ensuring excellent customer service, both Internally & externally, attending Resident meetings as required
- Building relationships whilst liaising with Accountants and Back Office teams to ensure service delivery.
You will demonstrate:
- Experience and ability to interpret a set of Service Charge Accounts and Ground Rent statements & explain to Internal & external customers.
- Experience of preparation, review and implementing Service Charge Budgets.
- Communication ability to present ideas in clear format in a professional manner
- Determination to provide solutions and get things done
- Willingness to assess your own performance and actively seek support to develop
It is desirable that you aim to study towards a recognised qualification, or already hold a financial qualification - such as AAT.
By demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic attitude, you will be rewarded with further job related training, development and career progression opportunities within the organisation.
With 22 days holiday per annum (pro rata), Travel loans, Pension plan, Life Assurance and a whole host of other company benefits
Part Time position; minimum 24 hours per week, over business hours.
Apply direct to us now.
The Residential Management Group is one of the UK’s leading property management specialists, known for integrity and service, with brands that are highly regarded in the industry. For more information, see our website at rmgltd.co.uk.