Graduate Video Animation Creator - Paid 1 month Internship - London
Our client provides coaching, facilitated workshops and tailored training programmes for clients including Vodafone, Paramount Pictures and Hello Magazine.
This is a 1 month paid internship offering £10 per hour.
How you can expect to spend your day;
This is a 1 month paid internship where you’ll be assisting the Director by creating a suite of explainer videos and animations.
- Assist in the production of product videos adhering to in-house style guide, using animation.
- Work with the Video and Image Co-ordinator to define the product and organise animation creation schedule.
- Edit, re-touch and process animation ready for web usage
- This role is perfectly suited for recent graduate from a creative/film/animation degree looking to get work experience on their CV and build up their portfolio of commercial work.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Ability to create and edit explainer videos and animations suitable for use on websites.
- An ability to produce consistent video work
- Degree in Film and or Animation would be ideal
- Candidates with a keen interest in the development of online video production.