Regulatory Compensation Manager
Regulatory Compensation Manager - £70-90k - Financial Services - City of London
A leading global financial services company based in the City is currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Specialist to join their Compensation function.
This is an advisory position that is not responsible for the day to day execution of compensation processes but will work closely with the relevant teams to ensure delivery.
- Ensure the group's global reward policies and processes are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Advise the Remuneration Committee on regulatory aspects of compensation providing the appropriate papers
- Design and prepare improvements to be presented to the Remco
- Manage a Regulatory specialist, taking responsibility for their supervision and development
- Extensive experience specialising in Regulatory Reward and Governance
- Track record in reward policy design and implementation
- Excellent communication, leadership and consulting skills
- Experience working on an international basis is a strong advantage
Please submit your CV for consideration and more information.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com