Graduate Insights Executive - London
Graduate Insights Executive - £23k + Bonus + Benefits + Excellent prospects - Central London
Based in modern executive offices, our client are a leading global business within the marketing research/data insights sector.
As part of their business growth, they are now seeking an Account Executive to work in client delivery.
The Account Executive position is an excellent opportunity for a graduate level (or similar) professional with some experience within analysis/market research, who is keen to advance their career and build upon their existing skills working with clients to provide an essential service.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Building relationships with clients.
• Ensuring client queries are responded to professionally and accurately within the assigned response rate.
• Gather all information necessary to undertake data reconciliation.
• Build market and product knowledge on all product categories that you will be handling.
• Ensure satisfied clients by providing high level of client servicing, including consultancy using analysed data and insights information.
• Working with obtained data and re-formulated information to provide suitable advice to clients to meet their objectives and plans.
• Ensure yearly data reconciliations are completed with your assigned clients.
• Ensure that the Company CRM system is updated and correctly maintained
• Ability to understand, analyse and re-interpret data; presenting this in a professional format
• High energy and motivation
• Customer/Client focus
• Enjoys learning new aspects of the role and self-development
• Individual with eye for detail and able to use own initiative
• Excellent communication skills, at all levels both internally/externally
• A logical thinker, able to dissect and analyse client queries
The ideal candidate would be a Graduate in a related subject keen to progress a career within Insights / Market Research.
Ideal subjects would be Business, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Research or similar subjects that have covered these skills.
Benefits include (but are not limited to):
• Annual bonus of 6% (depending on achievements)
• Life Assurance x 4 times salary
• Personal Disability Insurance
• 25 days holiday per year
• Auto enrolment to generous personal pension scheme
• Superb working environment close to transport
• Excellent progression prospects
Due to high response levels, we regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted, but your details may be retained for other suitable opportunities.