Senior Web Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Senior Web Designer to join a growing Digital Design team.
The Senior Web Designer will work closely with the Head of Digital Design to deliver creative digital solutions that leverage best practices using industry standards and trends. You’ll be responsible for delivering fast, scalable solutions for any given project; whether full scale web applications, microsites or HTML email campaigns, whilst having the opportunity to share and mentor the Junior members of the team.
This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to enhance his/her skills within a multi-talented team. You must have a strong passion for design, web technologies and an all-round interest in mixing the two together.
Main responsibilities and key requirements
- Working closely with the Web Development, QA and Project Management teams to develop high quality web solutions of approved designs whilst implementing front-end user experience inline with industry and company standards.
- Responsibility/Accountability for delivery of assets and requirements to a commercial level.
- Enforcing company standards regarding UX, UI and front-end development best practices.
- Ability to understand design scope and restrictions based on project specifications and brief.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Exploring new technologies to help keep up to date with current trends and applying this knowledge to relevant projects.
- Creating fully functioning websites and being aware of the cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Building mobile-friendly HTML emails campaigns with a keen eye for pixel perfect details
- Strong time management skills and ability to work as part of a team as well as on an individual basis
- Expert in HTML and HTML5
- Expert in CSS and CSS3 using LESS/Sass
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- UX Concepts & Wireframing
- Mid-level to expert knowledge of Bootstrap and responsive design
- Experience working in Agile
- Working understanding of ASP.Net MVC and C#
- Experience with AngularJS
- Working understanding of Team Foundation Server
- Working knowledge of GIT
Please note that although we aim to contact each applicant individually if you do not receive a response within 5 days please accept this as your application has been unsuccessful.