AV Hire and Sales Coordinator
Position: AV Hire and Sales Coordinator
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 + Professional Training
Location: South London
Alecto Recruitment are proud to be representing one of the country's premier Live Events and Production firms in their search for a new Hire and Sales Co-ordinator.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- To liaise directly with customers and clients on business matters, face to face and over the telephone with regard to hire or sales contracts in a helpful and courteous manner; representing the Company in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Work effectively within the Hire, Sales and Warehouse Teams on the feasibility of hire and sales contracts, always with commercial awareness
- Understand the availability of equipment for hire and sale, using the systems & procedures in place.
- Take part in the 'on call' system on a regular basis
- Ensure all Hire & Sales Processing Procedures are followed & ensure invoicing is submitted on time; ensure accurate and timely generation of own administration
- Take specific responsibility for certain areas of business activity as requested by the CSM; there is a likely emphasis on Hires in this post
- To help to ensure the timely dispatch of hire & sales equipment in liaison with the operational warehouse teams
- To work alongside the other members of the other hire and sales teams and communicate effectively
- To follow up customer enquiries and quotations on a timely basis and act in a 'pro-active' fashion, generating business for the company and to promote customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Strong IT skills
- Proven customer liaison and sales skills within the lighting, audio and AV industry
- Attention to detail; complying with the procedures of the White Light Hire and Sales Processing System and with an interest in improving these processes- training will be given.
- A solid understanding of industry products and be knowledgeable in what we offer; with an interest in updating that knowledge with industry developments
- Commercial acumen and awareness
- Good communication skills are needed to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit