KS1/KS2 Teacher - Redbridge - September
6 days left
- Full Time
** Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated School
** 3 form entry
** Brand new facilities
** London Borough of Redbridge
** Competitive salary
This growing school in the heart of the borough is taking on a teacher across either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 to join the committed teaching team currently in place. The school is extremely driven in achieving their goal to equip pupils with the necessary skills needed to reach their full potential. They really try to create the best possible environment in which learning can flourish. This is aided by the state of the art facilities which gives the school an edge over others in the area, offering resources specifically in creative subjects and physical education as well as the three core subjects.
The school is easily accessible from central London and benefits from a nearby transport hub.
In the role, whether it be in either KS1 or KS2 you will be given the responsibility to harvest the talent and potential of pupils by creating a safe environment in which they enjoy learning and feel they can express themselves. The SLT is committed to bettering the education for their pupils and believe that stems from passionate teachers.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place over the next couple of weeks. To apply please forward across a recent CV.