Year Three Class Teacher Required - Lovely School.
** Primary Teacher - KS2 (Year Three)
** Central/East London
** Perm contract direct with school from September
** Close to Underground and Rail stations
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and dedicated Primary School Teacher to join our wonderful client school from September 2017. You must be a qualified teacher with QTS. We are happy to accept applications from both experienced and NQT's (Newly qualified teachers). The role will be based on working in a year three class.
Our client school has a warm and welcoming environment that provides children with a rich and creative education. The school also offers excellent CPD (Career Progression Development) and there are opportunities for Phase Leadership and Subject Coordination for experienced teachers. The school is proud to have a lovely intake of children that are polite, courteous, friendly and have excellent behaviour.
Why work at this school?
- The school closes at 12pm on Friday's
- Classes sizes are based on 23 children per class
- Each teacher has the support of an experienced Teaching Assistant
- Excellent behaviour
- Large and spacious classroom.
Who's the right teacher for this school?
- Someone that is creative and implements exciting and fun lessons
- Someone that is a good communicator and is confident working within a diverse setting
- A teacher that enjoys working in a smaller school
- Someone that is trained with QTS and ideally has experience teaching the UK curriculum.
If you feel you have the credentials for this role and would enjoy working at this school. Please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education ASAP.