KS2 Class Teacher & Literacy Subject Leader
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client school is a bright and spacious two form entry located in the heart of Hackney London. The school is proud of their 'Good' Ofsted rating and excellent team of staff that make this a fun and happy school to work within. The school are looking for someone to join them in April 2016.
The school are seeking someone that:-
- Is an excellent class teacher that has strengths in Literacy and has ideally worked as a coordinator previously
- Has a high standard & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Is an aspirational Literacy Subject Leader with the ability to drive the subject forward throughout the Key Stages
- A teacher that enjoys delivering interactive lessons and is confident with the use of IT
- Someone that is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Bright and spacious classrooms with excellent resources
- Experienced and passionate head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running on the class.
Teachers applying for this role, must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating Literacy
- Two Teaching Related References
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Cara at REESON EDUCATION ASAP.