Operations Manager Facilities Services West London
Operations Manager (Facilities Services)
Location West London
Salary £45,000- £50,000
Vehicle provided or Car Allowance (£5,040)
Temp to Permanent/ Permanent contract
Exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to oversee a Security Sensitive contract based in London. Responsible for controlling the workflow of the high profile operations plus management of the services across all contractual buildings.
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance, and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the client
- Providing confidence and assurance of the client's ability and capability to successfully deliver contract liaison with Stakeholders, Clients Management Representatives and other Service Providers.
- Direct line management of 4 Managers and engineering team of between 35 to 40 staff on a mixture of both mobile and fixed sites
- Deliver the maintenance services in accordance with the Contract meeting agreed financial targets and maintaining excellent commercial awareness of contract.
- Deliver complex KPI and SLA for attendance and rectification, PPM, quotes for reactive and project works within specified times, Service Failure reporting and action plans.
- Ensure all required H&S related training and AP/CP appointments are maintained up to date with current legislation.
- Manage all aspects of compliance to ensure project is statutory, mandatory and contract compliant at all times.
- An understanding of the relationship between profit, cash flow, risk and other key financial drivers.
- Responsible for the contract cover of engineering services for 24/7 call out rota for all engineers.
- Support the Senior Operations Manager by managing, developing and co-ordinating the activities and assets comprising the hard facilities management services and equipment consistent with statutory regulation, safe working practices and SFS policies and procedures.
- Champion H&S at all levels including promoting initiatives
- Monthly provision of reporting data to the commercial and operational leads in preparation for Contract reviews.
- Management/Supervisory qualification desirable
- H&S qualification e.g. minimum 4 day IOSH or Construction Certificate
- Either Mechanical or Electrical Qualifications
- Commercially astute and experienced at managing within a budget
- Ability to identify risk areas and additionally potential growth opportunities and manage successfully
- Confident to implement new strategies, change management and business improvement policies
- Experience in developing forward maintenance programs in conjunction with clients and provide recommendation on best use of funds on aging estates
- Ability to trouble shoot projects and provide refocussing to bring programs back to target delivery requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience as a manager in delivering Planned and reactive works with the capability to cover duties of Senior Operations Manager where required
- Previous experience within the Building Services or Facilities Management industry
- Good working knowledge and experience in managing building services, including line management of multi skilled engineers
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and procedures