An excellent leisure business based in Stevenage with a brilliant brand presence is looking for a Business Analyst to join their energetic and growing Investment team. This role will offer a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the Capital Reporting processes. You will support the Senior Management team with monthly capital reporting, and support the FP&A team with the budgeting process.
Main responsibilities for the Business Analyst will be:
- Production of capital investment appraisals on all aggressive projects through the capital approval process
- Regular 'Post Completion Reviews' of major aggressive projects to understand performance versus investment case
- Complete monthly capital forecasts as part of monthly forecast process
- Completion of the monthly Capital Reporting Pack
- Assisting with development of strategic initiatives
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have had previous experience within a Financial Planning position
- Have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and VLook ups) and the ability to manipulate and analyse large amounts of data
An excellent opportunity for a part qualified or finalist level Business Analyst. Please apply now or email .