Maintenance Supervisor - Electrical
Our client, an established Building Services company has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to work on a busy maintenance contract in Middlesex, you will be responsible for supervising a prestigious site and leading a team engineers whilst supporting a contract manager. The successful candidate will be required to work on a 40/60 Management/Hands On basis and be confident managing staff and sub contractors.
Duties & Requirements:
- Undertaking the hands on and supervisory work on a busy commercial contract
- Managing existing Electrical FM works
- Previous FM knowledge and experience
- Managing sub contract labour as needed
- Dealing with clients, using excellent communication skills
- Quoting new works
- Responsible for managing your own work load that of the team
- Good financial and commercial understanding
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good admin/IT skills
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Qualified Electrician
- Testing & Inspection
- PASMA (Ideal)
- IPAF (Ideal)
- Asbestos Awareness (Ideal)
- Driving licence
- Available to work weekends when required
- Available to be part of the out of hours rota
In return you will receive a competitive salary, travel and overtime opportunities working on a busy contract for a nationally recognised organisation.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return as out client is keen to meet candidates for this role.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.