Business Development Manager
Our client an established fresh food manufacturer with restaurant and retail outlets would like to recruit an experienced Business Development professional to help drive the business forward.
The company is entering an exciting new phase in their development and will be producing a range of frozen products to go alongside their traditional fresh food range.
The role entails seeking out new Business opportunities with catering companies, distributors and other businesses initially in and around the London area and eventually covering the whole of the UK.
• Proven Business B2B Development experience
• Minimum 3 years in food sales
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Knowledge of food logistics and packaging requirements for frozen ood products
• Enthusiastic professional wanting to be part of a fast growing food business
Based in the company’s Head office in Streatham, the Business Development Manager will focus on developing the frozen food side of this established business, seeking out new clients and nuturing new and existing client relationships.
A focus on new Business Development but the role also requires the professional to work alongside the marketing and logistics teams to create solutions for the products and be involved in the wider aspects of the business.
Salary up to £30,000-excellent commssion rate and career progression!